Be Glad in Today!!!!!
It has been a morning of encouragement! Sue had a good day yesterday, Wes had a good day yesterday, Deb and Bryan had a good day, and the sun rose this morning and I discovered I had no tag attached to my big toe!!!!! Sherelene bought this card for Wes, but I wanted to share it with you too, this is a card for all of us! Then we did our Intouch Devotional and it tied right in, more words of God incredible love for all of us, so it is below!
We have been examining the nature of faith. But on what must we build a strong faith in the Lord? Let’s look at seven aspects of the foundation:
1. God is. Faith must be built around the simple confession that the Lord is—that He is real and that He exists and is indeed God.
2. God is love. Not only is God real, but He’s also intimately concerned with your life and wants to engage in a relationship with you.
3. God is just. You never have to wonder whether or not the Lord will treat you fairly. His justice is absolutely perfect—even when He hands out His loving discipline.
4. God is all-knowing. He knows your heart, your pain, and your questions. You cannot shock or surprise Him.
5. God is everywhere. You never have to wonder where He is; in truth, you cannot escape Him. Wherever you are, He is right by your side.
6. God is all-powerful. There is nothing greater than God. No matter how enormous the challenges and heartaches in your life seem to be, you can overcome them in His power.
7. God is faithful. That is, He is utterly and completely dependable. Because of this truth, God’s children know that they can always count on Him for the others. No matter how far you stray, He remains at your side. Regardless of what you have done, He will always welcome you home.
Use the above list as a prayer guide, recognizing each one of these characteristics of God and offering your faith as a sacrifice today.
Need I say more????
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 20th, 2017 at 1:02 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.